Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Big news!

So after weeks of stressing and picking between colleges, I have finally made my decision!

I will be gracing the one and only Boston University with my presence this fall! After studying for two years in the College of General Studies, I will be majoring in screenwriting (with hopefully a minor in film and creative writing) at the College of Communications, joining the ranks of Geena Davis, Mariel Hemingway, and Jonathan Goldsmith, aka:

That's right, I'm going to the same school as the Most Interesting Man in the World. 


Words cannot express how excited I am! It was a tough decision between Emerson and BU, both great schools for what I want to do. But after visiting BU, I felt I could see myself going there, and everyone I spoke to spoke highly of the film program. I even got a personal tour of the Communications building, and it's ah-mazing. They also have several student-produced shows that feature interviews with  people in the business, such as the True Blood and Man Men creators! Now, to convince Seth MacFarlane to come when I'm there...
Most girls love One Direction these days. I like the dude who gets paid millions to run fart jokes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment