Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today is Thursday!

And what's on Thursday? All my favorite shows are on? That too but it's mentor day!

Today I had a mentor meeting with the lovely Mrs. Reilly. We haven't gotten to sit down since before break so it was nice to catch up. Upon meeting with her today we discussed my presentation on May 22 (eight period which is 12:30 if you didn't catch that). I told her I wasn't really sure how I was going to present. I'm a little nervous actually. I've done all these cool things...but how to put it all into a presentation? That's the thing...I have done a lot of cool things! On my first day I didn't know what to expect...the audience is going to be like me come time of the presentation.

All in all I shouldn't be too worried. As long as I know what I'm going to say and keep it entertaining, people will be interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment