Friday, February 3, 2012



My first day went ah-mazing.

My video-log won't be ready until Monday...Wednesday at the latest. I have to re-watch all my footage, then write what I'm going to say for my reflection, then write out where I want everything placed (basically a script, one would say). The reason why it will take until Wednesday is because I'm using the school computers to edit (Hi I'm Grace and I have a PC and Windows Movie Maker). Also, some things need to be typed out instead of filmed, you'll understand why.

But here are a few teaser pictures!


My notes taken for the day (and me beginning to write out my journal on the train)
Me learning! 

Some mics

The lounge (they got some really good magazines) 

Me getting coffee like a true office worker


Jeff Bridge's doodle...fantastic. 

Peter Dinklage's doodle (his character in the second Narnia movie)
Queen Latifah's doodle (my personal favorite, you would think she would have a better doodle)
NBD just Lifetime and VH1's fax numbers...
Liam Neeson and his late wise Natasha Richardson (who played the mom in The Parent Trap)...this was their greeting card before she died...so sad.

Alright so stay tuned next week and hopefully I'll have everything ready! I really enjoyed my time today, I can't wait to go back already! 


...on a side note, I may or may not be taking a field trip to personally yell at Dan Radcliffe for making The Woman in Black so that I, as a loyal fan, would have to go see, only to end up never wanting to go to sleep ever again and crying in front of strangers. Never...again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment