Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Post About: 
My fabulous mentor: Mrs. Reilly!


A perfect picture I may add.

My mentor is Mrs. Reilly. If you don't know Mrs. Reilly, you really should. She is WONDER WOMAN. Not only is she teaching Intro to Video, Advanced Video, World of Technology, Studio 18, and Computer Applications, but she's also in charge of Yearbook. Let us not forget she's the advisor for MSG Varsity. Yeah, the woman can do it all.

Before she took Somers by storm, she worked over at this little place called...oh what's the name? Oh yes, MTV. This woman knows her stuff, whether it be editing, film making, lighting, writing, technology...everything. She also taught NYCM insurance company who's boss when they almost didn't allow my distracted driving PSA in the top 30 because we didn't have all the paperwork done.    

Ah! I only have five minutes to type this before I am off to babysit for six hours!!

Today I had my first meeting with Mrs. Reilly today, and thank goodness for the woman who gave me some excellent advice: slooooooow down. 

You see, I'm dealing with all these things are are very different from each other. So, since I start my internship tomorrow, I should sit back, and observe. What do I see? Why are they doing that? Who's that? What's going on? I will be following her advice and making notes of what's going on and you get a feel for everything. After all, I don't know what to expect which makes it all the more exciting!
YAY SO EXCITED

No comments:

Post a Comment