Monday, March 12, 2012

Has it been a week already? Oh my goodness I'm slacking. Believe me, I am not happy about this.

Tomorrow I'll be returning back to the lovely folks over at the Audio Department to sit in on a voice over session. Cannot wait.
And I don't know what I love more, that's it's warm or that it's raining

Also, remember that "first vlog" I said I made after my first day on the job? Well I'm proud to say that as of 2:15 this afternoon, I finished it. I presume it exported smoothly (given that no one ignored my "exporting, please do not touch" sign). It's eight minutes long and awkward. I know you are all ripping your hair out in anticipation. You'll still have to wait till Wednesday when I'm back in school to post it.

So a quick update and hopefully I'll have a nice long post tomorrow!

On a side note, instead of doing English homework I did not know was due, I finished one of the best shows ever made, Arrested Development. If you have Netflix, you should seriously check it out. It's smart, it's hilarious, and did I mention that I love every single person in the cast? Will Arnett, Jason Bateman, David Cross, Michael Cera, Jeffrey Tambor, Jessica Walter, Ron Howard, Portia de Rossi...all so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment