Tuesday, March 27, 2012

You know what I miss? Video rental stores.

But Grace, you have Netflix and you love that thing more than your own dog! I know! It's perfect when you want to watch a television show, or some obscure movie, but they don't have all movies, and it get really annoying to wait in the mail for a movie. What if you want to watch a movie RIGHT. THIS. SECOND? I used to love video rental stores...my dad would go get pizza and pick up a movie. On rainy or snowy days I was down at the video store. But now, thanks to on-demand, they don't exist anymore. And it sucks. On-demand most of the time has recent movies or movies that are always on TV anyway, and I'm not paying for movie channels. Video rental stores were there to get it right now. But alas, the world of media is changing, and pretty soon, will we even have DVDs anymore?

Just wanted to point this out, since all weekend I just wanted to watch this one movie and it took me days to find. Days.

Anyway tomorrow is the WISE conference! We'll be cramming into a short bus, on our way to becoming wiser. WISER. Get it? Oh my goodness I am so funny sometimes I'm like an odd number because I can't even...

No comments:

Post a Comment